Americans emphasize the importance of civil & political liberties, above all free speech and freedom of religion. Communist nations stress the right of a job, healthcare, & a social minimum. (Sound familiar). Sunstein wrote a 2007 Chicago Law School (kind of a theme from the Chicago thug archery) paper in which he debated whether America should pay "justice" to the world by entering into a compensation agreement that would be a net financial loss for the US. He argues it is "desirable" to redistribute Americas wealth to poorer nations. (are you f..ing kidding me?)
Sunstein wrote a 39 page paper entitled "Climate Change Justice", where he maintains that Americas wealth should be redistributed to poorer nations. He also writes "It is even possible that desirable redistribution is more likely to occur through climate change policy than otherwise, or to be accomplished more effectively through climate change policy than through direct foreign aid" (climate change & redistribution in the same f..ing sentence? Really?) He goes on to say "If the United States agrees to participate in a climate change agreement on terms that are NOT in the nations interest, but that help the world as a whole, there would be no reason for complaint, certainly if such participation is more helpful to poor nations than conventional foreign aid alternatives. (Here is reason for complaint, your a complete communist ASSHOLE!)
Sunstein's proposed "Socialist" Bill of Rights
- The right to a useful remunerative job in the industries or shops or farms or mines of the nation.
- The right to earn enough to provide adequate food, clothing, & recreation (what a joke)
- The right of every farmer to raise & sell his products at a return which will give him and his family a decent living.
- The right of every businessman, large & small, to trade in an atmosphere of freedom from unfair competition and domination by monopolies at home or abroad. (thats not freedom)
- The right of every family to a decent home. (thanks Cass, but I can afford my own, because I WORK)
- The right to adequate medical care & the opportunity to achieve and enjoy good health (I'm enjoying the hell out of it without your help)
- The right to adequate protection from the economic fears of old age, sickness, accident, and unemployment.
- The right to a good education.
Ok, I have freaking had it!!! Does anybody see anything wrong with this piece of shit? Anyone, Bueller? This is just one of 43 Czars in the White House, along with the rest of his progressive administration that is going to tear the very foundation that this country stands for. It will be gone, understand? GONE! We are in a heap of shit if something is not done & this man is stopped.
What bothers me the most is not me, but my children. I lye awake at night thinking that my children will not get the same opportunities that I had. They will not have the same freedoms, liberties, chances, justice. They have no clue what is coming in the years to come, & how do I tell them? How? How do you tell your 15yr old son who is full of life & enjoying the life that his mom & I gave him (not the government), that life as he knows it will change for the worse in the next 1-3yrs, & it will. How do I tell my 9yr old daughter that she cannot do the things that her own brother was allowed to do & what I was able to do. It just won't be the same, & it pains me to think about it. I pray to GOD that I am wrong, but all indications are that I am not. Speaking of GOD, I was at a very good friend & neighbor of mine, & we were having a discussion over dinner about this very topic, & she said "you know what is wrong with this country & kids today, GOD". "They have taken GOD out of everything". You can't say it in school, you can't say it after school, you can't even say Christmas!!!! You know, she is so right. We have allowed the left do-gooders to change the very way of life we enjoyed & cherished.
This is a very scary & sad time in this country. All is not lost, but most is, if things continue down this path. Remember, our parents & grandparents sacrificed their lives, time, & service so that we may be free. What will you do for your children? God bless America, we need it now more than ever!